1. Quality and adequate preparation:
- a medical examination before the start of season,
- testing 4-6 weeks before the start of season,
- various training,
- individual approach to the exercise selection,
- previous preparation and preventive care are obliged to exercise power,
- players have to warm up before training or matches and stretch after training or matches.
2. Good and quality technique as a preventive measure:
- structure of techniques should include good condition,
- satisfaction of requests for anatomical, dynamic and a different structure of each technique.
3. Secure areas, equipment and appropriate personal protection:
- elastic wood and synthetic surfaces are recommended, items that may cause injury should be removed from the court,
- the court must be dry and clean;
- players must wear volleyball kneepads,
- for training and match use volleyball sneakers;
- avoid hard surface landings, and do not do exercises that are not learned;
- if the pain appears, discontinue exercise,
- start the exercise slowly and concentrated.
4. Modify rules for children and beginners:
- reduce the number of volleyball players on the court,
- use only the techniques that are learned.
5. Tips for training:
- determine which parts of exercise may cause injury,
- removal plan for fatigue and rest,
- before each exercise keep in mind is volleyball player sufficiently strong and durable; properly executed technique,
- ensure the proper relationship between strength and endurance during training sessions.